FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Naomi L: "know these fit and don't have to be broken in"
- Mary: "Dr. suggested this brand for foot comfort"
- DIANE: "I NEEDED A GOOD RUNNING SHOE THAT I COULD AFFORD. THIS SHOE HAS A 5 STAR REVIEW"
- Christina: "These are the most comfortable shoes, I have them in black too !"
- Lois: "Because I've been wearing Saucony Grid Cohesion for years. Super-comfortable!"
- Diane: "VERY comfortable"
- Traci: "I have worn the grid cohesion 4 & 5 and they are very comfortable shoes. I bought these and the pink/blue/citron, these are for work as the colors are more subdued."
- K: "I've had this brand and style before and they fit great and are comfortable."
- sue: "this brand of shoe is really good for walking and running, and just plan nice on the feet"
- Teresa: "Comfort and fit."
- Jennifer: "My sister owns a pair and loves them! We have high arches and they have awesome arch support! So I decided to buy myself a pair too!"
- Eunice: "I have had two other pairs of Saucony like these and LOVE them!!"
- Rebekah: "I had a pair already."
Carmen asked: how high is the heel?
- Nancy: "a little over an inch."
- Nick: "The heel measures 1 1/16" hope this helps you."
- Jean: "The heel is about a inch and a 1/2.. VERY comfortable!!! I love my pair!"
- Lynn: "The heel is about 1 inch high...very comfortable!! Good Luck Carmen!"
- Eunice: "It's even with the bottom of the shoe. There really is no "heel" per se. I'm wearing them now and they seem to be flat soled shoes in my estimation. Hope that helps!"
Gail asked: Is this Saucony Grid Cohesion for overpronators or underpronators?
- Jennifer: "Sorry for the late reply...I don't get to this e-mail account often. I tend to overpronate....these shoes help somewhat, but I also use a "Sole" brand insole in my athletic shoes."
- diane: "It's a good all around walking shoe so far no complaints"
- Judith: "Not sure; I would ask my podiatrist. Personally, I tend to be an overpronator. I started buying Saucony on a recommendation from my Dr. when I suffered a bout of plantars fasciitis. This is just a style I happen to love--especially for summer. They stay clean and are cool when it is warm outside. However, I haven't had any more problems and have worn them the last 2 years. I no longer run because of arthritis but still do a lot of walking."
- Kelly: "Hello Gail C, I dont know. What I will tell you is that I returned the shoes immediately when I noticed the inner side "saucony symbol" is not the same as the outer one. The inside one is very chinzy. Obviously Saucony is cutting corners by doing this because they figured no one is going to see it because it is on the inside of the shoe. SHAME ON SAUCONY. The jokes on you because I always pay attention to detail and noticed this right away. I hope this helps."