FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Emily: "Tried them on at a store, but they only had black. They were super comfortable and I am glad they had tan online."
- Deborah: "Comfort"
- Stephanie: "Love the wedge heel and have always been a fan of espadrille shoes. Skecher shoes also have a reputation for being comfortable, so I thought I would give these a try."
- Jessica: "looking for comfort with height"
- Lisa: "The color is a nice light neutral and these shoes go nicely with jeans, shorts and a casual dress."
- J: "This is an amazing shoe. It is comfortable and versatile from work to home."
- Susan: "style and color"
Nicole asked: Do these run a little big? My other Skechers seem about 1/2 size big.
- Lisa I: "Reading the other reviews, I ordered two sizes. My normal 7.5, and a 7. The 7.5 fit perfect, but because my kids wear Toms, they said I needed to get the 7, and they were right! I wore them around my house for a day or two, and they stretched and fit perfect. The 7.5 would not have stayed on my heel if they had stretched, which other reviewers said. So, don't run big, but need to order a half size down, where they seem too tight on the upper part of top of foot, and they will stretch.Love mine, very comfortable even when shopping."
- Jody: "They did seem a bit small, about 1/2 size too small!"
- Yolonda: "These seem to run true to size."
- Domenic: "My wife is very satisfied with the fit of this shoe"