FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- AZIALEE: "HAVE THEM IN NAVY DECIDED TO PURCHASE ANOTHER COLOR"
Susan asked: The description on this sandal says it has a 1 inch heel. It appears to be higher than that. Is this a misprint?
- Karen: "Must be a misprint. It has a 2 inch wedge heel. But it is very comfortable. Hope this helps."
- Clare: "These are 2 inch heels. But I have to say they are so comfortable that I bought them in 3 colors!"
- Marla: "Hello, I measured the heel this morning and it is 2 inches. I am very pleased with these shoes! They are extremely comfortable and just beautiful! Much prettier than the photo. The Black Flower is gorgeous. I bought these to wear as an alternative to heels at the Kentucky Derby May 4th. You have to take an alternate pair of shoes because it is a long day. I really love these shoes...and I may wear them all day because they look great! They are just a pretty pair of shoes!! I may get them in Fuchsia as well."
- Valora: "It's just about 1/12 inches Very comfortable . More like a wedge.. I gave two pairs "
- Susan: "The heel is definitely higher than 1 inch. It's about 2 1/2"
- Ann: "Although the heel is a bit higher, these shoes are so easy to walk in because there is a lot of support on the top of the shoes. I bought two pairs. The fuscia ones are adorable. Hope this helps."
- Kristin: "It's a good 2 inches."
- Dee: "I bought these and it is definitely more of a 2 in heel..Comfortable shoe, but have not worn yet...still too cold out"
- Anabelle: "Yes, this style of shoes is higher is almost 21/2 inches. But they are very comfortable. I really like them."
- Robin: "Hi Susan! Yes it is bigger...around 1.5-2 inches. It's a pretty comfy shoe. I am a large woman and don't usually wear or like a higher heel but I have enjoyed these. You can dress them up or down. Hope this helps. Robin"
- Rene: "It is more than 1 inch heel, at least l.5 inches. I have these shoes in 6 different colors and absolutely LOVE them!"
- Jennifer: "It is a bit larger than a 1 inch heel but so comfortable! You'll love them!"
- Lynn: "Yes, it is a misprint. They are higher than an inch. They are very comfortable though. I have 3 pair of the same shoe."
- J: "Actually, it's closer to 2 inches."
- Dorothy: "Hi, I just measured these and they are about 3 inches. i can not wear heels of any height because of a serious back condition but I was able to wear these on Easter and they were very comfortable."
- Ann: "The heel is approx 2 1/2 inches, and there is approx 1 inch platform in the front of shoe. So incline is approx 1 1/2 inches. Pretty low, very comfortable."