FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "Cute, look comfy and stylish."
- L: "Dr. Scholl's is great for my feet when i'm on them all day. I've had some in the past and couldn't pass up these for the comfort and price."
- Cathy: "I recently bought a Dr Scholl's black and pink "Jamie" style sneaker at my local Famous Footwear. I fell in love with the comfort and style of this brand...as well as the great sale price! When I decided to buy a second sneaker for summer use...it was a no-brainer to buy another Dr Scholl's!"
- Michele: "It's a gift for a friend that was looking for them at the outlets but couldn't find her size"
- Kimberly: "Had to return as they didn't fit my foot as well as I would have liked. A very nice looking sneaker."
Chris asked: Does this shoe have a comfortable arch for people with foot problems?
- Beth: "I like my shoes with a high arch. I prefer brands like Skechers and Nike and I do like the support these shoes give. The insoles are bumpy so they took some getting use to. If you look at the bottom the sole does not cover the whole bottom of the shoe. Walking in them felt weird at first but I got used to it and found them very comfortable. I work with small children all day and so am very active and my feet weren't sore at the end of the day."
- Barbara: "The shoes are really cute so that is why I bought so many. I wear them for style more than great arch support. They do have a Dr. Scholl's insert and they feel good on but if I was standing all day or working out I would get an athletic shoe like New Balance, Reebok or Nike. You could take out the Dr. Scholl's insert and replace it with another insert. The shoe insert slips out real easy. I would buy the shoe a half size bigger if you use a medical insert.the shoe is well made and fun to wear."
- Joann: "This shoe has a nice medium arch support. The heel and toe are a little rounded for a comfortable easy gait."
- Linda: "Yes. There is a removable insert in the shoe that makes them very comfortable to wear with or without socks."
- Kerri: "The arch is not high in this shoe like Berkenstock shoes. It does give support, has a wide footbed and super cushioned to stand and walk in all day! I love them!"
- Kristen: "They're comfortable, but don't really have much for arch support. I have problems with my foot/leg and my physical therapist says these are not gonna' cut it- I have to go and find some really good running shoes/trainers. (in conclusion- if you're looking for something that will specifically be helpful for your arch- then no. But just to walk around in, they don't bother me, even with my flat/broken feet!)"
- Lili: "I can only vouch for their super comfort my feet are wide so love them this is my 2nd pair! "
- Sallie: "It has a small arch. I have plantar fasciitis and its a perfect comfy shoe and I'm on my feet all day 6 days a week. I have 3 pair in different colors. "
- Judy: "Yes, it has a good arch and the shape of the shoe makes walking comfortable."
- Martha: "Yes, the shoes are so comfortable that I bought two more pairs. The first couple of times you wear them the arch support feels different. However after wearing them all day long and doing quite a bit of walking my feet feel great. No aching or swelling."
- Cara: "Yes"
jane asked: Do they have a little lift/heel height (heel slightly higher than forefoot), completely flat, or like an earth shoe (where the forefoot is a little higher than the heel)? I prefer the former, where the heel is a little higher that the forefoot.
- Leslie: "Completely flat with a nice comfy feel."
- Linda: "i have to say that they feel exactly even to me. The front or back doesn't feel any higher than the other but I will definitely say that they are my favorite pair of shoes because of how comfortable they are. I wish I had these shoes to wear when I went to Italy and did so much walking. Sorry, that I didn't respond sooner."
- Dolores: "Hi Jane, sorry but they are not slightly higher than the forefoot. They are comfortable though. I have gotten a lot of compliments on these shoes."
- jane: "Thank you all. Your responses are very helpful."
- B: "Hey are not completely flat like the converse fishead shoes and they are not hard but have much more padding. I guess you could say the heel is a bit higher than the fore foot but not by a great deal. I love them."
- Dawn: "More like an earth shoe fit, which I normally don't like, but these are pretty comfy. I found I can stand/walk a little longer with these vs. my other casual shoes or sneakers. They look cute too!"
- Linda: "There is no difference in the height across the length of the shoe. The sole of the shoe has in interesting shape that feels strange when you first wear them, but makes them very comfortable to walk in. The insole cushion and shape of the show also fits closely to the shape of my foot. It's almost like I'm walking bare foot."
- P: "The fit is similar to the earth shoe, but not as dramatic. I haven't worn them other than to test the fit, but they seem comfortable."
- Brandon: "The heel is slightly higher, but I wouldn't even call it noticeably so. I've found that Dr. Sholl's Custome Gel pads can really achieve that "perfect fit." Now they also offer Dr. Sholl's for women (support for heels.) So, are you gellin yet? "
- Heather: "Yes, there is a little lift but not much. I am actually wearing mine right now. Mine are gray and pink and white. They are my go-to running around shoes. I also have a black and white check pair. Those are ribbed in the shoe interior. I like them, too, but prefer the smoith on the inside ones."