FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Whitney: "Mostly for comfort, but they look nice also!"
- Lindsay: "They are cute and I like the colors."
- diana: "pretty colors"
- PAM: "I have the "Go Walks" and figured I would try the "Go Ride"."
- sue: "liked the colors"
- Jennifer: "Color"
- terrill: "i like the look"
- Joan: "I like the look of these shoes and the color. They got good reviews"
- Shelia: "They are so bright and spring looking. I also googled them and they are suppose to help with the pain/impact on knees while walking or running."
- JoAnn: "Cute. Got these for my friend who just had back surgery. OK update several days later. Friend loved them and so did her mother in law who is taking care of her. Now I am ordering some for mom."
Edie asked: Do these sneakers have arch supports and heel cups or are they just a flat insole?
- Irene: "Yes the have a minimal arch support"
- Tracey I: "Yes they have both!"
- Terri: "These shoes have GREAT support and are very comfortable. They definitely have arch support and heel cups. They are removable of course... Extremely light weight shoe."
- Ami: "Minimal support and varying fit /quality control. Flexible sole. Cute. My first pair were very wonderful. My repeat order, I donated, because they were un-wearable for me. Too shallow sole-to-instep, even after stretching."
- Edie: "Unfortunately the responses contradict each other. Don't know what to think."
- Denise: "They're very supportive! They're not rigidly formed but they are smooth and supportive soles. Instill have these and they have no breakdown so far. And I wear them A LOT! Absolutely one of the best shoes I've bought in a long time, maybe ever! "
- Jennifer: "They are not totally flat but do have alittle bit of cushion. As far as arch support, I would say very little. They have more of a flat insole with alittle support in the center. I have flat feet and need arch supports and although these are super comfy, they do not have the cusioned liner for my arches that I need. I hope this helps.."
- Lisa: "Yes they do have both! I love these shoes. They are very comfortable Im glad I bought them."
- Victoria: "They are a flat insole but they are extremely light and probably the most comfortable shoes I've owned. I love them. I've gotten tons of compliments on them as well."
Roberta asked: Hi All, Thinking of purchasing these shoes. Can you tell me - do these shoes have two different color (one pink, one white) laces? Thanks!
- Deborah: "It comes with 2 sets of laces, one pink & one white. They are awesome shoes! You feel like you're walking on marshmellows"
- Shelia: "Yes, they came with both. The pink was laced in my shoes and the white was in the box. "
- Michelle: "Yes, they have both pink and white laces. BTW really comfy! Just what I needed for bootcamp!"
- Ami: "You receive two sets of laces with the Go Ride ultra, 2 pink laces and 2 white laces. BTW, these are great shoes. Lightweight and flexible, good arch support."
- Juanita: "They come with pink laces and are the most awesome shoes I have ever worn. I'm on my feet for 12 hours and they are very comfortable!! Best buy ever"
- Paige: "I bought these for my daughter... I believe they did come with two pair of laces but she only uses the pink ones... "
- Julie: "Yes ..and they are without a doubt my favorite sneaker and bought another pair"