FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Brenda: "Comfort"
- Tiffany: "Like the colors"
- James: "reviews and my son who is 10 likes the look"
- L: "We have a pair in another color and they are excellent quality!"
- D: "Thought my son would like the colors"
- Sarah: "Kid liked color/price"
- Colleen: "comfortable"
- Gail: "My son liked them"
- Cindi: "seemed nice"
Hollie asked: What does pre school and grade school sizing mean?
- Stephanie: "They make it up. It doesn't mean much, except a guideline that *most* kids will fall in those sizes. My tiny foot daughter will wear "preschool" size in 4th grade and big foot son, the other way around. Ignore the "school" stuff."
- Jennifer: "Preschool is for kids 0-4 and grade school is 5-11."