FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Maya: "Looks good and appears comfortable for playing soccer"
- Christina: "Great price for soccer cleats"
- Lisa: "my son loves Nike and have worked great in the past"
- J: "value"
- tina: "my son likes the interchangeable colors"
- Michele: "My son chose them because they are comfortable"
- Xiaoping: "For beginner soccer player."
- matthew: "bc they are nice and affordable"
Angie asked: Do these run pretty true to size? The other soccer shoes my son had seemed to run a bit small so wanted to check before I bought these.
- Xiaoping: "My son wears size 6 sneakers, so I bought this pair of size 6 soccer shoes. It fits pretty tight for him. I think it be a good idea to buy a half size up."
- Nicole: "Even with shin guards and thick soccer socks, the shoes fit perfectly. I ordered the same size I would order for any athletic shoes, so true to size for both of my kids."
- Michele: "They did run "True to size""
- J: "They worked perfectly for us."
- matthew: "No matter what brand, i always buy a 1/2 size bigger. "
Joseph asked: I'm looking at a soccer cleat for my son size 3 to 3.5. What's the pre-school/grade school designation for? Will my eight year-old fit in the 3 pre-school or 3.5 grade school, or both, etc?
- Emily (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"