FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- suzanne: "style and need black high heels"
- K: "The sandals look comfortable. They will replace this year's and last year's black high-heeled sandals that I wore to death."
- jennifer: "very cute my second pair"
- Nancy: "I currently have the same pair but the heel broke between the sole and the heel which caused the heel to "do a split" while walking. I love the sandal and was glad I could find another pair on-line."
- Wanda: "I have had pair just like these and they are the most comfortable sandal i have ever worn!"
- Nancy: "strappy enough to be dressy but not overdoing it. good height and i love the jelly pop brand products, they are durable that i can wear them just about everyday and not have to worry about breakage even after 2 months of everyday 10 hours of wear and tear."
- Christina: "So comfy!"
- Kim: "They looked very stylish and versatile."
- Samantha: "I need a pair of strappy sandals and these looked like the best fit for a great price. I can't wait to get them in the mail."
- Arlene: "The retro styling-very 70's."
- susan: "They look very comfy and perfect for me!!!!"
- Kelley: "Ordered a second pair. Love them!!"
- John: "They are for my daughter. She likes high heels but with thicker heals which make them easier to wear and walk in."
Jan asked: do these run narrow?
- Elizabeth: "I have an average foot size/width. I would say more narrow than wide. Where arch is, about 1.75" to 2" width."
- Cara: "No, they are medium....true to size. I wear a 7 1/2 Medium consistently across brands for the last 30 years and they fit like a glove - this is my second pair of same shoe...love them! They are perfect with just about any outfit for work/evening wear for summer. I will probably order another pair if they go on sale later in the season for a backup."
- Sandy: "I found these to be true to size."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Jan, I have not heard that these run narrow. If possible I suggest trying them on a store first. I hope this helps! Emily"