FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lauri: "To match a black lace dress for an upcoming wedding. &...they are cute :)"
- Kathy: "saw them on a co-worker. can't wear very high heels so this is perfect for a work shoe"
- NATILEE: "Cute, Affordable, Professional, Low Heel"
Lauren asked: How is the fit?
- Barbara: "The fit is true to most brands. I generally wear a 9 and that's the size I ordered. I like these a lot"
- Charlene: "I normally take a 7 1/2, but the fit was a little tight so I went up to an 8 which fit quite nicely."
- Jennifer: "they run true to size (at least for me). very comfortable to wear and walk around at work"
- Jennifer: "Love the room in the toe. The overall fit is somewhat wider than expected."
- Debbie: "The fit was great. I usually wear a 9 or 9 1/2 and I ordered the 9 1/2. They are super cute and I added some sparkle to the toe as I wore them for my daughters wedding. But they were not comfortable for all night long. But I do not wear any type of heel-dress shoe very often. But super cute! :-)"
- JoAnne: "I really love the fit. I am 71 years old and I suffer from gout in my feet. I have always loved pointed toe shoes, but am shying away from them now. This shoe feels so much better because of the wide toes. I bought them for my grandson's wedding, and need a comfortable shoe to wear all day long."