FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jody: "Was looking for the black pair and they were sold out and these are just as cute"
- Theresa: "CUTE"
- Nicole: "Just like it"
- Melissa: "I have two more pair of these shoe in different colors."
- JoAnn: "My daughter bought these and I fell in love with them!"
- Porschia: "Already own. Have had for 3 years. Favorite sandals ever."
- M: "love em!!"
- Melanne: "This sandals are incredible comfortable <33"
- Keli: "Loved the style and colors. Will be able to wear these with a lot of different outfits."
- Mariah: "going on vacation and wanted shoes with color so i could wear them with anything"
- Tasha: "I have a pair that a purchased last year. They look great, feel great and are very comfortable for long walking distances."
- Nicole: "super cute!"
- Lisa: "My dog ate this pair last summer and I love them! I was so excited to see that they were available!"
- Mary Beth: "Daughter loves zigi soho"
- Annie: "Because you didn't have my size in the sandals I really wanted."
- Judy: "niece wanted it"
- Tracy: "Just so classy and fun!"
Alix asked: I don't have super narrow feet, more of an average foot. My mom and I really want to by this shoe, and it would be a birthday gift for her, but I'm afraid it will not be perfect. So is the shoe only for narrow footed people?
- Tina: "I do not consider myself to have narrow feet ither, as long as your foot was not super wide or flat you may be ok. I tried on a pair in the store before ordering mine. I love wearing my sandals. I get comments on them all the time."
- Julie: "No they are fine for average width. "
- Jennifer: "No, the shoes were bought for my daughter but I have also tried them on. They will be perfect for average/medium feet."
- bernice: "Buy it! They are wonderful my daughter and I have several versions of this shoe. We love them all! My foot is average and my daughters are wider and we have no issues with them."
- Susan: "No, I have a medium to wide foot and it fits fine. I have it in the multi color stones and all white and I love them"
Rachel asked: Will the beads fit around a fatter ankle?
- tammie: "Depends how big the ankle is. My ankles are very narrow and I don't have too much leeway. "
- Annie: "I have pretty skinny ankles and there is ample room for thicker ankles. Also, I broke my left ankle about five years ago and now have subsequent arthritis from inadequate healing, and it swells pretty much on a daily basis. The sandal is still a little loose around my ankle. I like the zipper back too. Hope this helps!"
- Tara: "Yes there is extra room!"
- Anne: "There is pretty ample room. I love them and get many compliments on therm."
- Alli: "Yes. The actual foot part fits my feet perfectly but the beads have a little bit of room to move and if my ankles were to swell they would still fit perfectly."