FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- D: "I have another color and love the fit and style!!"
- I: "for style and color to use with various outfits"
- Elizabeth: "The beading was unique"
- Connie: "because they are cute"
- Tesha: "they are beautiful"
- maria: "i tryed them ion and i loved them"
- Alix: "Super cute, great sale price, momma wanted them too so now we will match!"
Alix asked: I don't have super narrow feet, more of an average foot. My mom and I really want to by this shoe, and it would be a birthday gift for her, but I'm afraid it will not be perfect. So is the shoe only for narrow footed people?
- Tina: "I do not consider myself to have narrow feet ither, as long as your foot was not super wide or flat you may be ok. I tried on a pair in the store before ordering mine. I love wearing my sandals. I get comments on them all the time."
- Julie: "No they are fine for average width. "
- Jennifer: "No, the shoes were bought for my daughter but I have also tried them on. They will be perfect for average/medium feet."
- bernice: "Buy it! They are wonderful my daughter and I have several versions of this shoe. We love them all! My foot is average and my daughters are wider and we have no issues with them."
- Susan: "No, I have a medium to wide foot and it fits fine. I have it in the multi color stones and all white and I love them"
Rachel asked: Will the beads fit around a fatter ankle?
- tammie: "Depends how big the ankle is. My ankles are very narrow and I don't have too much leeway. "
- Annie: "I have pretty skinny ankles and there is ample room for thicker ankles. Also, I broke my left ankle about five years ago and now have subsequent arthritis from inadequate healing, and it swells pretty much on a daily basis. The sandal is still a little loose around my ankle. I like the zipper back too. Hope this helps!"
- Tara: "Yes there is extra room!"
- Anne: "There is pretty ample room. I love them and get many compliments on therm."
- Alli: "Yes. The actual foot part fits my feet perfectly but the beads have a little bit of room to move and if my ankles were to swell they would still fit perfectly."