FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Z: "I liked the style and color. I thought it would be a nice casual but dressy shoe."
- Thomas: "liked the shoes I bought at Kohls"
- Danny: "previous customer."
- Carl: "2nd pair love them"
- Daniel: "Comfy"
- Andy: "have a pair love tem"
- George: "Have already and like"
- Thomas: "Their a comfortable fitting shoe"
- Mary D.: "Replacing a similar pair of Croc loafers"
- Dale: "Already have one pair and like them."
Stephanie asked: My husband has a wide foot. He does not need wide in everything but since these shoes do not come in wide has anyone tried them with a wide foot? Do they stretch and or conform to the foot?
- Jacqueline J.: "They stretch a bit. My son has a wide foot and they fit him great."
- kevin: "I love these shoes.... I have wide feet and have no issue... The sizes are a bit off sometimes on crocs... I have a 12 in these that fit great and then 12's in another are snug... But the material on these allows for wide feet...."
- Angela: "Stephanie, this shoes is very confortable my father has a wide foot and the shoes fit to his foot. Buy it no problem :)"
- Katie: "My husband also has a wide foot usually had o buy 4e, I would suggest buying the next size up."
- Bridgett: "Both my boys have wide feet and have both wore these shoes with no complaints."
- Laurie: "My husband loves these shoes, they are very comfortable and they do stretch. This is his 2nd pair and he wears them everyday."
- Jill: "The shoes do stretch and conform to your foot. I wear a 10.5 and needed to get an 11 to account for the width of my foot. A pretty comfortable pair of slip-ons. "
- Christine: "My husband normally prefers a wide, but has no problem with these shoes. He has two colors in the Walu and two other pairs in a similar style. I would suggest he try them on in the store though. When you visit an actual Crocs store they suggest that you try on more than one pair in your size, because they can have a slight variance due to the way they are made. Crocs is a brand that his podiatrist recommends, so definitely a great buy."
- Matthew: "This is my husband's second pair. Both I've purchased as a gift. While, his foot is not wide, I do notice that he has a lot of room and the material is flexible (not stiff) which would conform around the width.... Say if his foot is a tad wider than the shoe, I don't think it'd be that significantly difficult to wear. "
Billy asked: Why don't they make this brand in half sizes?
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Billy, Croc doesn't make their shoes in half sizes and recommends buying up to the next size. Thanks, Greg FamousFootwear.com"