FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Joey: "Great fall winter shoe"
- Emmanuel: "Saw it in store a week ago, went to buy them today but they were not there. Checked online found them and bought them."
- Bob: "New look, so I gave it a try on BOGO time"
- Jasmine: "I love Sketchers."
- chris: "For everyday"
- N: "My teen son was wanting something other than typical tennis shoes"
- Caiemi: "Liked the style and my husband likes the brand for comfort."
Logan asked: Are these good shoes to wear if i stand all day in them? Will it make my feet hurt?
- N: "My son has been wearing these shoes for a couple weeks now. He really likes them and compares them to his really comfortable marching shoes! So you should be able to wear them all day with no problems"
- Jasmine: "I would recommend sketchers work shoes. These can get a bit uncomfortable after 8-10 hours of work. They aren't bad but not the greatest. Maybe buy a good insole to put in them. That would help. "
- Joe: "I just brought these and haven't wore them yet but other sketchers shoes I've owed have been great!"
- Nichole: "I wouldn't recommend them if you are going to be standing without sitting down for a long period of time. I really like these shoes as a casual shoe that I wear after work or on my days of when I am able to sit down. The one time I was standing and walking around for more than a few hours my feet did hurt. I am not sure if it?s because of the shoe or the way I like to wear them...I hope this helps you. They don't have as much padding as a work shoe."