FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "wide width offered"
- Krystal: "UNABLE TO FIND MY SIZE IN ANY STORE. THANKS"
- Janice: "I love them & they come in wide"
- Heather: "comes in wide and slip on for in the house"
- Sharon: "Very comfy shoes!"
- Nancy: "Got them in black - very comfy - thought I'd like them in a lighter color as well."
- Dulce: "Im not sure if I have this color."
- Laurel: "width"
- valerie: "i like the slip on I don;t have to bother to tie my shoes"
- R: "I liked the style. They are so comfortable. A dressy casual shoe!"
- Donna: "Come in wide width, have a pair in another color, very comfortable"
- KATHY: "They are very comfortable!!!"
- Fanberg: "Good Reviews, for walking during lunch at work"
- Barbara: "Have a pair already that I have wore out...fit great!"
Nikki asked: are these shoes slip ons?
- M: "Yes they are."
- Ellen: "Yes, they are... but I always have to pull the top of the heel up so it doesn't fold under when I slide my foot into the shoe!"
- June: "Yes they are and they are very comfortable."
- Leigh: "Yes and very comfortable."
- Lynn: "Yes, these are slip ons. "
- Cathy: "yes"
- Cristine: "yes"
- Wendy: "Yes they are. Very comfortable too."
- Lisa: "Yes they are."
Penni asked: help? I am looking for a good sturdy, but Comfortable shoe for LOTS of Walking on concrete hospital floors! Thanks! Penni B
- Tracey: "Hi Penni, I would recommend these sneakers. I have already recommended these shoes to quite a few friends and co-workers. I have purchased several pairs of these sneakers not just for myself but for my mother and sister as well. I have a plantar fasciitis, which is essentially inflammation of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot. So walking for me became very painful. My job sent me to Hong Kong in 2010, for 6 months. This worried me as I would be required to walk several miles per day. At this time, I was already suffering for about 3 years and was getting cortisone shots in my foot on a regular basis. In an effort to relieve the pain and stress of walking, I tried several shoes and sneakers but always within a few minutes the pain would return, and severely. I chose these sneakers purely on their design. I just thought they were cute. I had given up the hope that I could walk for any period of time painlessly. When I first arrived in Hong Kong I tried using 2 different pairs of ?athletic? type sneakers. I did not make it down the first block as the pain was intolerable. I returned home to throw on these sneakers. Right away I noticed a difference. The inflammation was of course there, but it was not excruciating. After several days, I stopped feeling any pain. Well, to do this day, if I wear these sneakers, I have no pain. I currently own 4 pairs, all different colors and only when necessary do I wear another pair of shoes. The arch is set perfectly and they are very comfortable. While in Hong Kong, I walked to work about 4 miles per day. Today, I walk daily and also run on a regular basis in these sneakers. In Short, I would recommend these shoes for your daily walking in the hospital. Best, Tracey"
- Kathleen: "I just recently purchased these shoes. They fit are a good fit and very comfortable....I have several pairs."
- Darcia L: "I love this style and have several pairs, but I'm not sure they will give you enough support for long shifts. I wear mine to walk my dogs sometimes, but usually only for a couple of miles."
- Susan: "Hi! I've bought 3 pairs of these skechers in different colors. I wear them to work in an elementary school and am on my feet all day. They're so comfortable and fit my feet perfectly. They look so much better than the pair of bulky New Balance I used to wear. I'd highly recommend them to you! Susan"