FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "These sandals look stylish and neutral. I love the look of them. Perfect size heel for me."
- Linda: "I liked the neutral color, different style, and a wedge heel that is not too high for daytime."
- B: "love the brand and comfort and look"
- E: "Style"
- HELEN: "Style and price"
- Marinella: "i like it"
Cindy asked: I have a high arch. I worry about the band around the instep being too tight. Anyone have any comments in this regard?
- Laura: "The shoes do run small. I have wider feet and I generally take a 7.5 or 8. I ended up buying a 9 which fit well. The band was tighter in my normal size. I have NEVER fit into a 9 before."
- Angela: "I have high arches too. Arsley first the strap was tight, but as I wear them it has begun to loosen up."
- MARCEY: "I have a VERY high arch and these shoes are extremely comfortable!"
- Belinda: "I worried about that and have no problem with this style. It's quite comfortable. I seem to have a lot of good luck with "Nina" shoes. "
- Suzanne: "The shoes are very pretty; nice color, sparkly, but not cheap looking. They were a little narrow across the toe base for me, but I still wore them. I have an average arch; they stayed on well. You wouldn't want them to be too loose."