FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Charlene: "Xmas gift for my daughter in fl."
- Mary Rose: "Price"
- MARY: "COLOR & HEIGHT OF WEDGE"
- Angela: "Just loved the gunmetal color and sparkle!"
- Denise: "my size and the color"
- Cheryl: "So pretty-perfect for summer with a fresh pedicure!"
- Judy: "The Diva Look! LOVE it"
Cindy asked: I have a high arch. I worry about the band around the instep being too tight. Anyone have any comments in this regard?
- Laura: "The shoes do run small. I have wider feet and I generally take a 7.5 or 8. I ended up buying a 9 which fit well. The band was tighter in my normal size. I have NEVER fit into a 9 before."
- Angela: "I have high arches too. Arsley first the strap was tight, but as I wear them it has begun to loosen up."
- MARCEY: "I have a VERY high arch and these shoes are extremely comfortable!"
- Belinda: "I worried about that and have no problem with this style. It's quite comfortable. I seem to have a lot of good luck with "Nina" shoes. "
- Suzanne: "The shoes are very pretty; nice color, sparkly, but not cheap looking. They were a little narrow across the toe base for me, but I still wore them. I have an average arch; they stayed on well. You wouldn't want them to be too loose."