FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- JOYCE: "the color attract me and preview"
- Gizelle: "comfort ,color and stye"
- D: "Love the colors and also the Sketchers brand."
- Jeannine: "Fun colors and I need new shoes for the gym or work."
Carol asked: Do any of the sketchers come in size 7?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Carol, Here is a link to all the Women's Skechers we carry that are available in a size 7: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/_/Skechers/_/Size+7.0+Womens/Products.aspx I hope this helps! Emily"
Amber asked: Are these good for walking?
- Sheryce: "Yes they are. They are very light weight and comfortable. The best of all very cute."
- margaret: "I think they are great for walking, and they're just as cute, love them"
- Aaron: "My daughter does not walk with them, but she wears them all the time including gym. She finds them very comfortable."
- E: "@AmberM - They are VERY light weight so if you put them in a bag they would not take up any room. I use them at the gym when walking on the treadmill (a mile) and everyday use. Now if you are walking a long distance (more than a mile) they don't offer a lot of support so for long distance I would say no. I have the other version of these (looks just the same but has a thicker sole and offers more arch support)...and I got those for the longer days/more support. I love Skechers either way.. hope this helps!!"
- Susan: "I haven't worn them for extensive walking over rough terrain. I walk regularly on a treadmill and these shoes work very well. They fit well don't rub in all the wrong places."
- Kristen: "Yes"
Paula asked: I have high arches and use doctor recommended inserts. Does this stype of Sketcher offer good arch support? And is the sizing true to it's number indicated?
- Christopher: "I have pretty flat feet so arch support is not something I personally look for in a shoe but I would think from looking at them in person that they have a pretty decent arch. I do think that the size is very true to what it says. I hope this helps you a little bit."
- margaret: "Ihaven't worn these shoes yet, because it's winter here in Pa. I did try them on and they feel great, and they're soooo cute."
- jamie: "They are true to size but as far as arch support goes I can't really say. I've never had issues with that so I wouldn't even know what I was supposed to look/feel for. But I do really like the shoe:)"
- Robin: "Not good arch support, more like a flat shoe. Yes, sizing is true to its #."
- leanne: "I just bought these.not sure on arch support. the shoe is very light basically not much to it. I found them to be narrow but true to size. I liked my sketchers dlites alot better. "
- Natasha: "Hi If you have inserts for ur arches these would be fine but by themselves they don't have high arch support. They are about a half a size bigger then my normal size but it wasn't enough of of a problem to send back. I hope this helps, good luck"