FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Yedidya: "the best ! very strong sandals."
- Hortense: "MY SON LIKES THE MAD RIVER STYLE"
- Chika: "Comfort and easy to clean"
- Marie: "timberland"
- Wally: "My son had them last summer they are great sandals so I ordered another pair for this summer"
- T: "Looking for navy blue sandals"
- Cecile: "Nice sandals for boys."
- rae: "felt they would stay in good condition all summer"
- Alexandra: "easy to put on for son"
- Mary L: "This is the third year we've bought this sandle for my grandson. Good quality, easy to put on and off of him."
Merav asked: what cize do i need for 2 years and 5 month old boy? i don't know what is 1 youth, 2 youth etc
- Lilia: "Hi my son just turned 3. He always been average size kid. His size is 9.5/10 toddler size. Hope this helps."
- Blanca: "My son is 1.5 years old and using a size 6. I had his foot measured in store about six months ago, at which time he wore a size 5."
- Sandra: "My guess would be a toddler size 8 or 9. "