FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Swarnali: "Amazing price"
- Bonnie: "Easy on/off for toddler with wide feet."
- Deborah: "closest design style to Keen's without the cost & on sale"
- Jeri: "Buster brown has been known to last and is a brand name that has been around for generations."
- Jessica: "I purchased this brand and style shoe last Spring/Summer for my 1 year old and they were perfect for wear and tear on toddler feet. They held up extremely well. Just need a bigger size this year. How they grow so fast!!!!! Sigh"
- Lona: "My son loves wearing blue and we have tried other sandals and they have not lasted the summer, so we are hoping these ones will make it through my 11 year olds adventures."
- Kerry: "closed tow and like the colors"
- April: "protects their toes"
tifah asked: what does medium mean? Does medium mean for toddlers?
- Denise: "My son has wide feet and is still able to wear these without issue. I think becuase they have so many cutouts, they conform to most toddler feet."
- Deborah: "It is the width of the shoe."
- Debra: "medium is a size 8, large is a size 10"
- Barbara: "I bought the size 9 for my 2 yr old,hope thats helpful."
- Joshua: "Its the width of the child's foot. W stands for wide for a wide foot and N would be a narrow foot. Its the same as if you were buying adult shoes. For example my son has an average width foot so he would be whatever his size and an M"
- Sarit: "Medium is average size. If your toddler don't have any special need - Medium is the size. Fits well!"
- lane: "These are great sturdy sandals .medium means the width of the shoe. I bought these for my grandson he is 3."
- Kristen: "As far as I understand, it just means the normal width. If they have the size you need, they'll fit just fine."
- LUCIANA: "My 2 year old loves it ! I bought number 8-9 and its a bit big for him but it looks comfortable."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Medium is referring to the width, it is a regular (standard) width. Thank you, Emily"
maria asked: Are these machine washable?
- Terrell: "These shoes do not have washes instructions, but I'm sure you can. I picked these up two weeks ago for my son, so I have not washed them yet. Washing them would only be for the inside of the sandal. The exterior is leather and some other material. Not cloth. "
- Kourtney: "I recently bought a pair for my son. I have not washed them, but I would wash them. They feel very durable. I bought them with intentions of being beach shoes so they better withstand water! Lol Hope this helps!"
- Ryan: "I'm guessing they are I took them back because they are too big for my son I decided on a pair of nikes which are machine washable"
- Rebecca: "They are definitely machine washable. I am purchasing these for our granddaughter this year. I bought the pink ones last year for my her. She wore them in our pool and the color never faded even with the chlorine in the pool and we washed them in washing machine several times when they got dirty or smelled from having sweaty feet playing in them during the hot weather. They lasted the whole summer and still looked great when they were put away after fall arrived, too bad her feet are growing so quick that she cant wear them again this year. They are the best sandals we have ever purchased for her! Love that her toes are covered so they are safe for bike riding and so there are no stubbed toes while playing on swingset or rock climbing wall. I would highly recommend these sandals to anyone looking for a durable, attractive sandal for their child."
- April: "Yea they really easy to clean"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Maria, This shoe does not specifically call out that it is machine washable. That being said I do think that you could wash it, especially since it is meant to get wet. I would suggest hand washing them in the sink, just to be on the safe side. I hope this helps, Emily"