FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jessica: "I purchased this brand and style shoe last Spring/Summer for my 1 year old and they were perfect for wear and tear on toddler feet. They held up extremely well. Just need a bigger size this year. How they grow so fast!!!!! Sigh"
maria asked: Are these machine washable?
- Kourtney: "I recently bought a pair for my son. I have not washed them, but I would wash them. They feel very durable. I bought them with intentions of being beach shoes so they better withstand water! Lol Hope this helps!"
- Ryan: "I'm guessing they are I took them back because they are too big for my son I decided on a pair of nikes which are machine washable"
- Rebecca: "They are definitely machine washable. I am purchasing these for our granddaughter this year. I bought the pink ones last year for my her. She wore them in our pool and the color never faded even with the chlorine in the pool and we washed them in washing machine several times when they got dirty or smelled from having sweaty feet playing in them during the hot weather. They lasted the whole summer and still looked great when they were put away after fall arrived, too bad her feet are growing so quick that she cant wear them again this year. They are the best sandals we have ever purchased for her! Love that her toes are covered so they are safe for bike riding and so there are no stubbed toes while playing on swingset or rock climbing wall. I would highly recommend these sandals to anyone looking for a durable, attractive sandal for their child."
- April: "Yea they really easy to clean"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Maria, This shoe does not specifically call out that it is machine washable. That being said I do think that you could wash it, especially since it is meant to get wet. I would suggest hand washing them in the sink, just to be on the safe side. I hope this helps, Emily"