FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "I have two other pairs and I LOVE them! They help my plantar faciitis tremendously as they force my foot to move the way it should. Plus they have great cushion and support!"
- Erin: "My mother in law had a pair of these shoes that broke last year. She has been looking to replace them since then, but has been unable to find them."
- Soni: "Looks-hopefully comfort and stability"
- Janet: "I have previously owned this same shoe. It gives great support and comfort. Good secure fit."
- Valorie: "Like the colors and i have a pair already that are worn out."
- Melanie: "I have had them before and they are the best."
Cynthia asked: Heel size?
- ninda: "6"
- Susan: "These are the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn. The rocking motion keeps the full weight off your heels. They are about 3/4 to 1 inch. I have problems with very dry heels that get very painful. With these I can walk all day and not have a problem. Highly recommend."
- Kathleen: "About 1.5 inches"
- Victoria: "They are higher than an average flip flop heel ! They are very nice flip flops I love mine! I wore out my first pair and got another"
Carol asked: I have 784 points and would like to purchase 2 pair of sandals, how do I apply the points toward my purchase?
- Margaret: "I'm fairly new to the rewards program, so I've never actually used it before. I think the way it works is that you can apply your rewards points to a purchase when you have received your rewards certificate. These are mailed out quarterly from what I understand."
- Catherine: "I think you have to contact Famous Footwear. The question came to me as someone who purchased the sandals."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Carol, For questions regarding your rewards points, please click the link below: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/rewardsoverview.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"