FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Blanca: "it's good for summer"
- C: "style/color"
- Alexandra: "they look cute,my daughter needs this color and the price is very good."
- Janeth: "good looking"
- D: "It has been very difficult finding nice age appropriate sandals for my daughter of 8 years old. I hope that Famous Footwear will continue to carry sandals like these where she can either dress up or dress down and still look nice."
- Sandra: "Price"
- Jerold: "Style"
- Judy: "quality appears ok"
- Rachel: "Cute, summery sandals for my 5 year old. Good price too. Thanks"
Liz asked: What is the difference between 3 pre-school and 3 grade school?
- Brittany (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"