FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sam: "They are so comfortable"
- Dennis: "I have a pair, fit perfect, wore them out."
- Thomas: "They had the shoes I was looking for at a cheaper price than anywhere else I could find, even with the shipping included."
- eva d.: "couldn't find red leather sneakers i liked"
- Corwin: "color"
- SANDY: "LIKED THE APPEARANCE AND MY HUSBAND LOVED THE FEEL OF THE SHOE. HE HAD TRIED IT ON AT A STORE RECENTLY."
Donald asked: Should I order 1/2 size larger?
- Russell: "I did not, but I read where some have. Mine seem to fit true to size."
- Mark: "Yes - 1/2 size larger if you plan on wearing socks with them. They are comfortable and lightweight and unique in color design."
- Rick: "Well I ordered the size that I normally wear and they fit just fine."
- Colton: "No. They are true to size"
- Thomas: "I would certainly recommend a 1/2 size larger. I normally wear size 11.5 and they fit very snug even with the innersole removed. Even the half size larger is a bit snug but comfortable."
- Corwin: "I have a 9.5 foot and ordered 9.5. I ordered two pair of this shoe (different colors) and they fit fine. I run and walk in them and there is no rubbing or discomfort of any kind."
- MEAGAN: "I ordered both a Mens and Womens pair, they were each true to size."
- Matthew: "I found they run a 1/2 size larger. I ordered a 10.5 normally I'm an 11."
- Shane: "I ordered the exact size I typically wear and they fit perfect. The first few days they seemed a little bit tight putting them on but it was just for a couple of days. I love the way they fit. I wear 10 1/2 and ordered 10 1/2."
- Rafael: "No don't, they are true to the size and made of a very flexible/stretchy material , fits snugly and comfy."