FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Paul: "Low price for shoes that will be used for harsh athletic training"
- John: "Not really sure why I chose these, but you will be noticed in them!"
- Carmelyn: "My son liked the colors. Difficult to find men's athletic shoe in size 7.5."
- Carol: "This is a great running shoe. Have been thru several pairs and love them."
- J: "this is for my son"
- Luis: "awesome shoes. light weight . all around confortable"
- Aaron: "I LOVE this shoe, with a capital L.O.V.E, and now I LOVE Famous Footwear. I already own the Saucony Kinvara 3, but they are at the end of their life with hundreds of miles on them. I finally found them here at Famous Footwear's website for an awesome price so I bought 3 pair. These shoes are extremely light, fits like a glove with light cushion. I use this as a racing shoe."
- Tara: "I love saucony shoes and was looking for a pair of red/black shoes"
- C: "for my son"
- Tana: "We liked the colors and one of the few shoes in my husband's size."
- Wendy: "Colors, design. Something different."
- Pete: "Lightweight and had a previous style and were amazing!"
- Glenda: "We want happy feet!!"
- Edgar: "It looks like good quality shoe, i like the color combination and design."
- Diego: "great price and sale"
Dixie asked: What is the weight of this shoe?
- Pete: "This shoe is sooo light! Get it. You won't regret it. I've used for three half marathons already."
- Eli: "7.7 ounces."
- Kim: "My son wears these so I personally don't know the weight. I do end up moving them when he leaves them out and they are very light. He is training for a marathon and loves these shoes - says they are fantastic for running - lightweight and his feet stay cool."