FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Carol: "My husbands new shoes for christmas"
- Allen: "I have never owned a Skecher show, but I liked the looks of it and the price."
- dimitri: "alternative to Nike Air which were not avail in my size."
- Lori A: "I love Skechers because my feet and legs don't hurt at the end of the day. I can shop all day and not have hurting feet by the end of the day!"
- Linda: "My husband & I like them"
- M: "Skechers are one of the very few shoes that I can order online and know they'll fit my big fat feet when they arrive. Plus they are comfortable to wear all day long."
- Frank: "Color and Size"
- I: "these always last for my size and the reasonable price"
- joseph: "for my husband"
- Paula: "The padding was comfortable, the fit wonderful, and I normally wear a size 7 2E width, and this shoe, even though it is a size 8 4E, it felt like a 7 2E width. Plus the new balance selection was very very sad."
- Garry: "They fit great and are very comfortable"
- carl: "because of the wide widyh and style"
- scott: "i needed a white pair of shoes"
- KATHRYN: "Had this before and it has great support!"
- Randy: "Extra wide"
- Ronald: "Love Sketcher shoes."
- Jeri: "If you have bunions these are the shoes for you"
- S: "Same style and reflect the heat better."
- steve: "love the skecher brand sneaker im a big guy and they give great support"
- Lyubov: "they are very durable and comfortable. last year i wast able to buy them and was very upset."
- Charles: "I love these shoes"
R asked: Is the size 2x wide the same as a wide shoe size?
- WILLIAM: "no i think its a little too wide"
- Brian: "I usually where a 4E, but these fit my neanderthal foot just fine."
- Jeri: "Hi RB 2x wide is about as wide as you can find in shoes. My husband has bunions so he needs really wide shoes. The leather ones don't give as much as the canvas though Hope this helps JCL"
- Lacey: "I purchased the black pair for my husband. He normally gets New Balance but found these Sketchers have a wider, more comfortable feel. The 2X wide seems to be wider than the standard wide. I have not been able to find these shoes in my husbands size in the standard wide width so I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure. He will only buy these Sketchers now."
- June: "I worried that this shoe would not be wide enough but when they arrived they were actually 5 wide and worked fine for my grandson-in-law. Don't know why they showed to be 2x when they were ordered."
- Debbie: "They are equivalent to a double E"
- Mary: "Yes it is a 2X"
- Edward: "Yes,"
- M: "I bought these for my son as a Christmas gift so he hasn't tried them on yet. I bought him standard wide width before and they weren't really wide enough. I went with 2x wide hoping they are wider than standard wide width From researching online I believe 2x wide is wider than standard wide width. "
- Garry: "Yes!"
Sian asked: I asked if these were non skid. I need to know, are they non mark too?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Sian, Unfortunately we are unable to answer your question at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Famous Footwear"
Sian asked: Are these non skid?
- Daniel: "Yes"
- Patricia: "Yes"
- Anthony: "I think so"
- J: "mY HUSBAND SAYS HE HAS NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM...HE BELIEVES THEY ARE NON-SKID."