FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Portia: "Reliable product, comfortable work shoe."
- T: "These were comfortable when I tried them on at the store."
- C: "Most comfortable shoes ever!"
- Kendren: "work shoes"
- Wendy: "I like crocs"
- Sonja: "Closed in around front which prevents pebbles from getting in and still cool enough to wear in warm weather."
- Kelly: "color/comfort/style"
- Linda: "comfy for work"
- Mary: "Bogo price"
- Aletha: "confort and style for work to wear with scrubs"
- Susan: "Similar to previous purchase."
- Julianne: "to walk from parking garage to work"
- lakima: "It is a good work shoe to keep your feet cool in the warm weather."
- K: "Casual dress, easy to maintain."
- Yesenia: "I chose these because of comfort."
Regina asked: If I normally wear a ladies 9.5 Med ...would I order a 9 or a 10 in these shoes?
- Jennifer: "Order a size 9. They run big. They may fit snug at first, but they do stretch as you wear them."
- Linda: "I wear a 6.5 and I got a 7 and they work great I live these shoes"
- Michele: "These shoes run small so I would get the 10. Very comfortable,, enjoy"
- Hope: "I normally wear an 8 1/2 & bought the 9. They fit well...just slightly loose."
- Gizelle: "I wear a 10 and they are an exact fit. If you are closer to a 10 get the 10. If you can sometimes where a 9 you might want to try the 9. I think the 10 might fit better. "
- Chynling: "I normaly wear a ladies 8.5 and I ordered these in a size 8 and they fit just fine - LOVE THEM!"
- Ranay: "I would recommend the 10 for better comfort."
- Anne: "Crocs always seem to be too big on me if I get my normal size. I would definitely go with the 9."
Sylvia asked: How high is the heel?
- Anne: "The heel is one inch high."
- Ranay: "Sorry for the delay. They are about an inch high. These are very comfortable shoes."
- Emily (staff): "I Sylvia, The heel height measures 2". Thank you, Emily"
Kathleen asked: Can you explain to me why Crocs are not made for people with larger feet who have foot issues, I have a cheap pair of water crocs(not the brand)I that I wear and are comfortable but they no longer have in stock, I would love to buy Crocs but they don't fit my feet(I had a crush injury to left foot)and now my foot needs a wide to extra wide shoe? Tell Crocs I am mad at them for not accomodating people with larger feet.
- Sylvia: "How about some for people with NARROW feet.? Thanks Sylvia PS Have neverbeen able to buy crocs as they are too wide!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Kathleen, Some Crocs do come in a wide width. Here is a link to all the Women's Crocs that are offered in a wide width: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/_/Crocs/_/_/Products.aspx I hope this helps! Emily"