FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cynthia: "comfort"
- Ann: "have in another color and think they are so stylish"
- Sharon: "I have 2 pair and wanted a black pair. These are very light and comfortable. Wore all over France for touring and never had a problem"
- Kara: "Wide sizing"
- Marjorie: "liked the sytle and they are light as a feather."
- Joan: "I love Clarks brand - have owned several other styles and they last forever. I chose this style so that I can dress them up or down."
Melissa asked: Does this run true to size or should I order down?
- Michele: "Hi Melissa, Sorry for the delay with my response. I just returned this pair of shoes to my local F.F. store because they were too narrow. I ordered an 8.5 and the length was fine. I tried on the 9 to see if going up half a size would make the width more comfortable, but the 9's were narrow as well. Hope this helps."
- Kathy: "Yes it seems to fit at the size I ordered."
- Donna: "I wear a size 11 (yes, Wow) and it was the correct size for me. Sometimes Clarks run a little too wide for me, but this shoe was the correct width too."
- Teresa: "I ordered the size I wear and they fit great . Love the looks, they will go with many of my outfits i wear to work"
- Heather: "I have them and love them, but I would order a half size up. Only a half size."