FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Laura asked: I sometimes wear an 8.5, I sometimes wear a 9. which do I want here?
- Susan: "I would definitely go with the 9. I sometimes wear an 8, but I go with 8.5 for Skechers GO WALK for comfort."
- Tammy: "Sizing is inconsistent, every pair I tried on fit differently even though it was the same style and size. I tried on a few in size 6 and they all fit differenly and as far as ordering a size up sometimes the size 6 was bigger than the size 6.5. After trying on many pairs I finally found ones that fit. Sorry I could not be more helpful."
- Carolyn: "They tend to run on the large size, so I would say and 8.5."
- Christiana: "I find them true to size. I always wear a 9 and I bought a 9. They fit with thin socks as well as bare feet without slipping. I sometimes wear a 9 1/2 in athletic shoes... You may want a 8 1/2 if you mostly wear that size. They are very comfortable to me."
- ROSE: "I normally wear a size 8.5 and that size fit perfectly. If you intend to wear them with socks, you may need to go up another half size."
- Susana: "i fit a little big,"
- Nancy: "they run big...8.5"
- Janice: "I ordered true to size. I wear 9.5, and they fit great. I have suede and canvas pairs. No problem with fit when I order as above. Hope this helps."
- kathleen: "hi laura, not sure my answer will help....i wore a size 9 in the "summer" version of the go walk shoe.....i ordered a size 9 in the autumn and found it to be a bit snug so i tried the 9 1/2 only to find it too big. i did finally settle on the size 9 but do still find it a bit snug and not as comfortable as the summer version in a size 9.....so i'm not sure how much help this is to you."