FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tryphaena: "I needed some casual loafers and I had read other reviews about these shoes. They are ridiculously comfortable and I like them alot."
- CRYSTAL: "soft and comfortable and slip on"
- K: "i needed a comfortable slip on casual shoe. these are amazingly comfortable!"
Jen asked: Are these waterproof? If not, can you spray fabric protector?
- Michael: "Yes you can spray them with water proof, they are the best walking shoes I have them in many colors! I also have a brush that I run over them it helps them stay nice and clean . Hope this helps!"
- Janet: "They are not waterproof. And my neighbor ruined hers spraying fabric protector."
- Carol: "These are the velvet type material. I have the canvas type material too. These are also washable, but I have not washed this pair yet."
- Carol: "They are not waterproof. You can wash them easily, and I have washed mine many times. They look like a canvas material, but stretch a little. Machine wash and let air dry. You could probably use fabric protector, but since they wash so easily, I would not bother."
- Cathy: "I've had these shoes for about 5 months, wear them outside when I'm gardening and while I wouldn't walk in a puddle with them I do get into some pretty muddy boggy areas and have not had a problem getting my feet wet. Because they are a suede like upper, I just wait until the mud drys and use a stiff brush to clean them. Hope this helps!"
- Joanne: "No they are not waterproof. You can spray them with a protectant. They are very easily cleaned with a damp cloth. They are still the most comfortable shoe I own."
- Betty: "They probably are not "water proof" but I have gotten mine pretty wet and they dried out okay. I did not think about spraying with fabric protector, but that might be a good idea."
- Carmen: "Not sure if waterproof or not, may want to call the store and ask I'm sure they could be sprayed if needed they have a suede like coating."
- Joyce: "They are not waterproof. They are suede, so you could spray it and it should work. The only perforations are at the top of the heel in back. These are very comfortable!"
- Joanne: "They are not waterproof. I would check the label instructions on a can of Scotchguard to see if it can be applied to suede."
Jul asked: Does this shoe have removable inserts (so I could change them to orthotics)?
- Lea: "No, it does not."
- Betty: "My shoes do not have removable inserts, but I see no reason why orthotics could not be inserted anyway."
- Kimberlee: "No I just put my own orthotics in and they are super comfortable. Love my Gol Walk shoes."
- Lydia: "No, the inner soles seem tightly sealed in. That said, the shoes are roomy & comfortable so probably a thin insert would work well."
- Julie: "No, these shoes do not have removable inserts."
- Janice: "No, though you could probably peel out the base inserts. Not something I'd want to try though."
- PATRICIA: "NO...And there is no support at all to these shoes!!! Disliked & sent back"
- Deborah: "They do not have removable inserts for switching to orthotics but I will say that they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I had them in the canvas purple in the summer and was thrilled that they came in a more wintery version. I wear them all the time and they are holding up well."
- JJ: "Not that I have found. They are comfortable but they wear out quickly. I wear them a couple times a week and have several pairs. "