FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Deborah: "Love theses shoes!! I want a pair in every color"
- Cathy: "These are just cute! I wore them for a 4th of July Celebration and have found occasion after occasion to enjoy them again."
- S: "I love chucks. They are so comfortable."
- Pam: "it is a gift for my cousin in Croatia"
- BENNE: "MY DAUGHTER WANTED THESE BEFORE SHE LEFT FOR HER TRIP, BUT SIZE WASNT IN STORE"
- L: "I already own two pairs of this type of shoe in blue and one in white with peach. They are great shoes and very comfortable."
- Maria: "Been looking to buy chucks and found this which is more feminine looking."
- Margaret: "I already have the white ones and I love them! Can't wait until I get these"
- Holly: "Thought they would be comfortable."
- A: "The shoes are beyond adorbs!"
- Julia: "im always looking for a cute slip on shoe, and these in red are absolutely adorable!!"
Jen asked: No half sizes for this sneaker? My daughter wears a 7.5, what size should I get her?
- Holly: "Im a size nine and it just fits. If I wear them more than a few hours I get blisters on back of heel. Other than that there good as long as theres no long walks involved."
- Marlena: "I would get a 8 because these ones are slip on and they barely stretch and they are women sizes "
- Lauren: "They generally run big. I would go with. 7"
- Cheryl: "I can wear a 7.5 but bought size 8. They fit great. "
- Courtney: "I would buy her an 8. My daughter & I both have them and wear them without socks, this way your daughter has the option to wear socks comfortably."
- Mandy: "Go up a half size. The elastic on the heel keeps them from slipping off. I usually wear an 8.5 but I bought a 9 & they're very comfy."
- Lisa: "Go up to an eight, they tend to run smaller than larger."