FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- cindy: "love the color love the price love converse ;)"
- Carolyn: "loved the color and converse sneakers"
- Lynn: "I loved the color!!!"
- M: "My daughter wanted these"
- Sarah: "My daughter loved the color and style"
- Marissa: "love the color"
- Valerie: "Daughter love these"
- Candi: "I love the color"
- Brandy: "Because they are nice."
- Deb: "color"
- Krista: "I love converse and this color"
- Sarah: "color"
- Tracy: "I love the color and the style. These shoes are fun and functional!"
- Olivia: "My daughter loves Converse and her favorite color is mint green! Perfect color sneak for the summer!"
- Jennifer: "My daughter had to have this color and it wasn't in the store."
- Sandra: "Love the color. Great for spring and summer"
- Kym: "I love the color and Chucks are classic"
- ALISON: "daughters birthday."
- Dawn: "The color is trendy and will work with alot of different colors"
- Stacey: "Wearing them at my wedding :)"
- Su Shen: "My youngest sis loves this. I bought this for her."
- Lauren: "best price!"
May asked: What is size M Medium in cm?
- Kym: "I am not sure but it fits regular not wide but it also isn't narrow, either."
- Melissa: "Not sure what you mean by M, but I got this particular shoe in a women's size 6 and the box says 23cm. Hope this helps!"
SILVIA asked: WHICH IS THE SIZE IN ITALY? MY ALL STAR IS 39 IN EUROPE
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/fit.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
TONDA asked: if I ORDER A SIZE 8 IS THAT THE SAME AS A MENS SIZE 6 WOMENS 8 I ORDERED THESE AND GOT A WOMENS SIZE 10 MENS 8 ?
- Gina: "Yes. I ordered these same sneakers in a women's 8 and got a men's 10. I now know to order a men's 6 to get a women's 8."
- Lydia: "When I ordered, I ordered women's size 8. When I received the package, the order form said women's size 8 but the box said "unisex men's 10 women's 8." I had to return them. You'll want to order a size 6 from the site if you are a women's size 8. Apparently they don't give you the correct information."
- Teresa D: "I'm not sure. I bought the shoes for my grand daughter. I do believe that there's about a size and a half to 2 size difference between men and women's shoes. I can wear a size 4 boys shoe and I wear size 6 in women's."
- Diane: "Yes I would order a size 6 in these if you wear a true womens size 8."
- Teresa: "The same thing happened to me and I had to send them back. I ordered a Woman's 6 and was sent a Man's 6. Mens sizes are 2 numbers higher that Womans."
- Jeanne: "They are men's sizes two sizes bigger than women's. if you order a 7 thinking it is a women's size they will send a 9 men's. we had to take them back to the store. Hope this helps. "