FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- B: "liked the look"
Allison asked: If I wear a 7 1/2 should I size up to an 8 or down to a 7?
- Yolanda: "size down to a 7"
- lisa: "NO ALLISON GET THE SIZE YOU USUALLY WEAR I DID AND THEY ARE FINE SIZE IS TRUE."
- B: "I wear closer to an 81/2 so I bought an 8 in this shoe. They were even a little tight when I got them and took some time to loosen them up. But now they fit great."
- Angela: "I would suggest size down. I normally wear a size 6 but purchased a 5. Hope this helps."
- Teela L: "I wear a 7.5 as well and got an 8. They fit great and easy on and off"
- Mandy: "I wear an 8 1/2 and I bought a 9. They are a little roomy but don't slip off when I'm wearing them. I think sizing up would be more comfortable than sizing down. "
- Amy: "Hi Allison, Good question! I am an 81/2 and I went up to a 9. They are a little loose, but I didn't want my toe to hit the end of the shoe. I washed the shoes and put them in the dryer, which shrank them just enough. The back of the shoe does not slip off so I am glad that I went up a size instead of going down. Amy"
- Mallory: "I probably would, when I ordered them I got the size I normally wore in converse cause they do run big, but this style was so tight & short!! I think you would be fine going up a half size! I hope that helps;)"
- Brandy: "I'm a 7 1/2 and sized up to an 8. The 8 fits well. "
- Amy: "I wear a 8 1/2 to a 9 and bought a 9 and they fit snug on top on my foot. But the back is a little loose but doesn't slip off my foot when I walk and that's wearing them without socks. "
sharon asked: I need a wide. How does this shoe fit?
- Dawna: "This shoe is narrow. I wish I had picked a half size less, if they don't fit tight the heel flops off when I walk. OK with socks. Love the look, now I want a color."
- Donna Marie: "This shoe is a great fit. It cradles the toes and the heel just right. Just make sure you order exact size. "
- Cheryl: "This shoe fits true to size.This shoe fits true to size. Not very wide."
- robin: "ii need a wider shie myself these shoes fit tight but im hoping they will break in a little more as i wear..they are very cute i want all the colors!!"
- Leslie: "I have wide feet also. This shoe is not wide, so i would suggest you order it a little big. They will stretch, but it takes a little while. Once they completely stretch out, they are comfortable, but i would not recommend them if you are going to be on your feet or walking for an extended period of time. Hope this helps!"
- Georgianna: "Georgianna: ::::::: ::::::::::: It fits nicely when you wear it with the back up and not as a slipon. I have a narrow foot and wear a 9 perfectly, but when i slide into this one, my foot does not stay in. I suggest getting asize up if you have a wide foot. Hope this helps!"
- lisa: "THEY MAY BE A LITTLE SNUG BY THE TOP OF YOUR TOES BUT THEY DO GIVE OVER TIME."