FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Elizabeth: "I needed sandals that were flats and also had no toe strap."
- Jennifer: "I liked the style and they looked comfortable"
- Jan: "Color and they were 58% off"
- Teresia: "Good looking shoes"
- Lori: "The comfort is most important! You can wear them for fun or because they are attractive. Either way they are a great sandle."
Helen asked: I am allergic to metal and wondered if the studs are fitted on the inside where the metal would touch my skin? Thank you, Helen
- Douglas: "The metal studs are covered by leather. No metal is left uncovered."
- Diana: "No, the bottom of the stud is sandwiched between the top leather strap and the two cross straps. No metal would touch your foot."
- LINDA: "Hi Helen No, The studs are on a patch of leather that is on top of the strap running up the front. So no contact. They are comfy. I really like mine."
- elizabeth: "No, there is no visible metal touching the skin. Only the leather of the shoes. "
- Kimberly: "The metal studs do not go through to the bottom of the straps so no metal would be touching the skin"
- Patricia: "No metal would touch your skin. These seem very comfortable too."
- Kay: "No, there is leather on the inside. Hope this helps."