FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sherri: "for a summer suits and sun dresses"
- Kelly: "These will go nicely with almost any outfit! They are really fun and Summery."
- J: "Very comfy and colorful"
- Jean: "Love the colors, love the brand"
Connie asked: True to size?
- Connie: "I really appreciate you and it makes me even more anxious to order a pair."
- Marie Helene: "Yes! Very comfortable too."
- Melanie: "I wear a 9 in most shoes (high heels, flats, sports shoes), but sometimes find that an 8 1/2 fits better in sandals because of the open toe and heel. I bought these in an 8 1/2 and am happy with the fit. I hope this helps."
- Tammy: "Purchased this in my regular size (10) and it fits true to size. Overall a very comfortable fit, I wore it out all evening without breaking them in first and had no issues."
- Paulette Y: "Normally I wear a size 9, but because my feet are long and narrow I had to order a 9/12. The sandal is beautiful and I hope to enjoy them this summer."
PAT asked: Is there arch support?
- Diane: "some; not as much as I'd like/as I need; but more than most"
- Constance: "Not really, but the shoes are padded, and extremely comfortable."
- Beth: "No. There is space between my arch and the shoe. Haven't worn them yet to tell how well they will wear. I know I will be able to wear to work, sitting at desk, but not if a lot of walking is involved. Cute shoe though."
- Trudy J: "Maybe a little...but not much. The shoes are comfortable for the first hour but then the more I wore them my pinky toe got squooshed. I know to only wear them for short periods...they are really cute!"
- Mary J: "Forget my last reply. I was talking about walking shoes, not sandals."
- Mary J: "Not much, but there is some."