FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shannon: "Really cute and comfortable shoe."
- Melissa: "Cause they look cute."
- Diane: "Color & style"
- LeeAnn: "Such a cute shoe. Love the style & stripes"
- Rebecca: "very cute and comfy!"
- Hayley: "i like em"
- Erika: "I like the style and pattern:)"
- Sheri: "Stylish, comfort, color"
- Yekaterina: "I've had these before (2 pairs, this will by my 3rd) because they are comfy ad they go with everything.. :))))"
- A: "I own the tan pair and they are so comfy and great to slip on when you are in a hurry!"
JAne asked: Are these anywhere type of shoes?
- Lorie: "I bought them for my daughter and she wore them everywhere and with a lot of things. Like a casual skirt to church or a pair of shorts."
- MARGARET: "I use them mainly for down the shore"
- Krista: "Rocket dog are the only shoes I wear anymore...super comfortable, and I feel like I walk faster at work. :). Downside - they are not good in water/rain. The soles are thin (not a bad thing), so water soaks in pretty easily. I just wear different shoes if it is going to be a rainy day! They are 'slippery' the first day you wear them, but then all is well."
- Jenny: "Yes..very versatile.. Enjoy them'"
- Don: "My 30 year old daughter wears them everywhere with casual attire."
- Becky: "I wear them anywhere. They are actually very classy-looking casuals. I absolutely love them - they are like walking barefoot. I went back and bought two more pairs, because whenever I find shoes I love, I can't find them again when I am ready. So two pairs are on my upper closet shelf, for future use."
- Christina: "They are comfortable but thin and lose their shape a bit after a while and the sole is very thin so not too great for a lot of walking....but... I still like them and like cricket dog as s whole"
Theresa asked: Are these shoes good for walking a lot?
- Christina: "not really great support they have a very thin sole. but they are very comfortable and light"
- Jenny: "I found them extremely comfortable walking a lot."
- Shannon: "No...there is only a very thin sole."
- Nayibe: "Yes!! They are very comfy!"
- Eileen: "They're very comfy, like slippers. But if you need a lot of support for walking these aren't the shoes."
- Karen: "No, they are cute but no support!"