FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Patricia: "Had this style before, very comfortable and the price was very reasonable."
- G: "Fit"
- Margery: "great walking shoe have been buying new balance for years now"
Sandy asked: Would this shoe be a good shoe for someone with flat feet and who wears orthotics?I work on concrete floors all day and need a shoe with stability and shock absorbtion.
- Diane: "These are sturdy shoes, but they do run narrow and a bit snug. I have medium width feet and could hardly stand to wear these due to how snug they were. They got returned. I couldn't imagine adding orthotics to these due to the room constraints. I ended up ordering another NB style in a wide width - and they were perfect. Hope this helps."
- Diane: "I believe so."
- Margery: "Not sure about the orthotics but I wear these for three days straight in Disneyland And have no problems"
- Patricia: "Yes, I use this shoe for my Plantar Fascitis."
- Barbara: "These shoes are quite comfortable. However, on the down side, when I was tighteing the shoe laces, one of the loops broke and to my knowledge, there is no way to fix the loop. I'm not sure if I would buy this type of shoe again for that reason. I thought about returning the shoes, but did not have my receipt so that was not an option. Hope this helps."