FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Franchelle: "Color and brand"
- MIchele: "I am a runner and require a supportive sneaker, so I chose this NB shoe!!!"
Mary Lu asked: why don't you have 2e and 4e in women sizes?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Mary, I suggest searching the site by width. Here is a link to all the Women's Athletic Shoes that are available in an extra wide width: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Athletic+Shoes/Width+Extra+Wide_D+or+2W/Products.aspx I hope this helps, Emily"
lauren asked: can these shoes be worn while playing a game of tennis??
- Dawn: "Havent tried them for Tennis just some boot camp classes. They are super light and feel like slippers in weight."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Lauren, This shoe does not provide lateral support against rolling ankles, so it wouldn't be the best option for playing tennis. Please click the link below to view shoes better suited for tennis: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/_/Srch0+tennis/Products.aspx I hope this helps! Emily"
- Stacy: "They are very light and the sides are low so they don't rub on your ankles. I would highly recommend them for tennis playing."