FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Allma: "i liked the colors and the price was right"
- ROSSY: "BECAUSE I LIKE IT"
- Louann: "Good"
- raffaela: "my son loves these!"
- Audra: "they,re awesome"
- Jazmin: "my son wish"
- Whitney: "My son is going into junior high and he picked these shoes out for himself."
- Aaron: "love blue"
- Letty: "Son has liked these shoes since last year. For the price you can't pass up."
- Karla: "My 12-year-old loves them."
- Janice: "My son loves these shoes. its the in thing. Plus I got it for a great deal! Thanks famous footwear!"
- angela: "daughter likes style and color"
- Ericka: "for back to school"
- Tiani: "they look very very nice and they didnt cost a whole lot !!!"
- Evelyn: "my son like them"
wendy asked: are they supportive in the ankle region?
- R: "They are very supportive in the ankle region. The only issue my son has is if he's playing basketball they scratch his heel a little. But I believe that's because he doesn't take the time to lace them properly."
- S: "Yes they are my son loved the shoes."
- Kimberly: "Yes"
- Lee: "I asked my 11 y/o son whowears them casualy and occasionaly plays basketball and he says yes they are supportive."
Nechama asked: Is this a real lace or a stretchy elastic lace?
- Gwendolyn: "It's real laces "
- maria: "A real lace..."
- Kimberly: "I'd say its a real lace. Nice sneaker"
- Pj: "It is a real lace. My son wears them untied for the style but if the velcro isn't closed, they are loose and floppy."