FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- keri: "My older son had these shoes for the entire school year last year and they held up great! I am now buying them in the smaller size for my younger son."
- Charlene: "low cost great style"
- Megan: "Because I like the way they feel on my feet"
- Kristen: "My son loves the colors. His old pair is red/black and they lasted a long time!"
- PAM: "My son has a black pair that he absolutely loves"
- Iveth: "My son loves these sneakers, because they are stylish and comfortable."
- S: "son loved them"
- David: "Needed new shoes!!!!!"
- Jenn: "For my son"
wendy asked: are they supportive in the ankle region?
- R: "They are very supportive in the ankle region. The only issue my son has is if he's playing basketball they scratch his heel a little. But I believe that's because he doesn't take the time to lace them properly."
- S: "Yes they are my son loved the shoes."
- Kimberly: "Yes"
- Lee: "I asked my 11 y/o son whowears them casualy and occasionaly plays basketball and he says yes they are supportive."
Nechama asked: Is this a real lace or a stretchy elastic lace?
- Gwendolyn: "It's real laces "
- maria: "A real lace..."
- Kimberly: "I'd say its a real lace. Nice sneaker"
- Pj: "It is a real lace. My son wears them untied for the style but if the velcro isn't closed, they are loose and floppy."