FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- maryann: "Flowers are so pretty on the heel"
- Susan: "love the fit of BOC's and they are simple but stylish."
- Sandra: "The beautiful vintage looking design on this shoe and that it is a sandal but more of a clog type which I love and the heels are not too high!"
- R: "look comfortable, also got blue"
- Kari: "I already have this shoe in blue and it is the most comfortable shoe I've ever purchased!"
- Anita: "My other pairs of BOC shoes have been very comfortable."
- Lynn: "brand and style"
- M: "look comfortable"
- synthia: "I love BOC brand. This color is really pretty and versatile."
- Angelique: "love the styles"
- Cynthia: "b.o.c shoes are so comfortable. These shoes are perfect and pretty for spring"
- Jackie: "I saw them at the store and they didn't have my size."
- Patricia: "Love this style, but most important to me is that the heel is not too high."
- K: "I like the artistic wedge heel. Fun!"
- Rebecca: "I have had these shoes for a little over a year and I love them!! I wanted a second pair to save since I wear my others every single day!"
- Julie: "I tend to buy and wear a lot from this brand."
- Irina: "comfort"
- Amy: "I saw this shoe in the higher version and always thought it was so cute. It was too high though (almost 4 inches). I was so excited to see this in a lower heeled version!"
Rosmari asked: The sizing chart; is it for B.O.C. (Born) made shoes, or is it just a general sizing? Every manufacturer seem to have its own ideas of how big or wide a shoe is supposed to be (and I'm not talking about countries).
- LORI: "They are a general sizing. The same size I get in every shoe."
- suzette: "I love the shoes but u have to buy one size up to get the right fit did not wear mine this shoes is too wide"
- Ruth: "All I can say is I wear a size 11 and these shoes fit me great and they are so comfy and I usually wear flats. Great shoe and true to size"
- Carolyn: "I wear a size 8 and when I get the BOC shoes thats what I order and they fit. I don't have any problem with the sizing being off for these or for the Born."
- Tina: "I believe it to be general sizing not B.O.C. made. I bought these same shoes in Blue a few months back and wear a size 8.5 but got an 8 and they fit me great. Hope that helps."
sharon asked: this shoe doesnt come in half sizes how do i order size?.
- Diane: "Sharon, I wear anywhere from a 7 1/2 - 8 1/2 depending on the shoe. Size 8 is my standard size and usually with sandals I can wear a 7 1/2 but a size 8 fits perfect with these shows. I would suggest getting a half size up from what you normally wear and I bet they will be great."
- Lisa: "I own several pairs of Born shoes, and also usually need a 1/2 size, 4 out 5 of that I've bought, I have went up to the next size, and it has been fine- very comfortable!"
- Geraldine: "My size is 8 1/2 and had to purchase a 9 the width was fine but my heal was out on the 8. The size 9 for me felt like an 8 1/2, they're very comfortable and cushioned sole."
- evelyn: "the shoe didn't work for me I wear a 6an a half so I ordered a 7 an the width was so wide they slouched on my feet but the length was perfect so I have no idea..i had to send them back :( . a 6 was too little"