FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dixie: "I was looking for a nice looking shoe that I could wear to church"
- Wendy: "The heel wasn't too high."
- Erica: "Comfortable and stylish. Good for work and leisure."
linda asked: It doesn't look like these come in half sizes...I normally wear 7.5; will a size 7 fit or do I need to go to 8?
- Julie: "I wear an 8 and it fits perfect. It's a very comfortable shoe. I would probably go up to the 8. I would worry that your toes might hang off on the 7."
- Jaquelyn: "I purchased these and normally wear a 7.5 and bought the 8. I was worried about that too, but they are not too big at all. They are very comfortable. My feet tend to swell in the summer months."
- Katie: "i woud go to an 8. I sometimes wear a 71/2 but with the b.o.c. with a heel, I wear an 8."
- Carol: "Without a doubt go up to a size 8. Also, make certain your food is narrow - normal because it is a tight fit across the ball of the foot."
- Vicki: "I wear a 7 1/2 to 8 and the 8 fits perfectly. Can always return to a store."
- Claire: "I wear a 10 and bought a 10, they fit fine. They are true to size so I suggest going up to an 8 or you risk having your toes stick out in the front!! FYI - they are very comfortable!!"
- Patty: "I can wear a 6 and a 6 1/2 and I purchased the size 6 and it fits perfect. I think because they are sandals you my be better off going half size smaller, going larger may cause your foot to slide around too much because they are bound to stretch as they are worn."
- Carolyn: "I would suggest the 8. I wear an 8 and I ordered an 8 and they fit perfectly."
- Karen: "I normally wear a 7.5 and find the size 8 in these perfect...very comfortable!"
- W: "Linda, You know your feet and any problems or issues you have better than anyone else. I can tell you that I usually take a 10 wide but couldn't find these in that size, so I went to an 11 and they fit great. I love these and get so many compliments."
- T: "Linda b...I found this sandal to be true to size...a 7 may be a little short (toe over hang..ugh) and tight. I'd go up the half size."