FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Holly: "Great running shoe- great price!"
- Kym: "I've bought this style and brand before and they are very comfortable."
- Tasha: "I like the colors and was able to find them in my size. Being a tall woman with larger than average feet it is difficult to find women's sneakers in my size. My sneaker choices are often limited to just men's sneakers with no bright colors unlike the women's sneakers. I hope they fit well and are comfy like my other ASICS I use for work."
- Barbara: "Reading other peoples post"
- Beth: "this is the only shoe i can wear that does not make my feet or heels hurt"
- Debi: "I am a beginner runner and after looking at several differnt running shoes, all of the reviews were positive."
- Mary: "comfort and color"
- M: "They were highest rated running shoes for people with flat feet, and they were recommended to me by a chiropractor."
Kim asked: If I wear a women's size 10 in shoes, what size would I order in this running shoe?
- Dermot: "Hi Kim, I wear a womens 9.5 shoe size normally and I always order a ten (half size bigger). I found the extra room and wide toe box alleviate bloody toes and calloused feet. I mistakenly ordered a 9.5 one time a few years ago and I had nothing but sore toes. It's personal preference, but running rule of thumb is to order a half size bigger in your running shoe and it works for me. The only shoe that this rule doesn't work for is nike as they run a half size bigger by design already. Hope the helps. Cheers"
- Laura: "I wear a ten in women's shoes also. For me Asics has always run true to size so size ten should work."
- ramona: "I get the same but you really need to try them on. I wear 3 different sizes. It really depends on shoe"