FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michele: "I work in retail, and stand for long hours. Asics GT 2000 are my new favorite shoes! I substitute the Sure feet inserts inside my shoes for additional support."
- Amber: "Love the brand and the bright colors are my favorite!"
- Erin: "You are the only store I could find that still carries this model of shoe. Everyone else has only the next generation of this shoe for a lot more money! Thanks for the value!"
- Karon: "only shoe my daughter runs in"
- D: "i LOVE THE MULTICOLORED STYLES. ASICS IS THE BEST BRAND FOR WALKING DUE TO ARTHRITIS OF THE KNEES."
- Ceci: "Asics are my favorite rand of shoes!! I really enjoy the bold colors and they are GREAT for any physical activity!!"
- Mary: "need workout shoes and asics and addias are my only choices."
- Liz: "I got a great price on a great pair of shoes. I love Asics for running and usually buy the less expensive series, but decided with this price and the excellent reviews, I couldn't pass up getting a better pair of shoes. Plus, the color is fun!"
- Shanike: "Great running shoe and I like bright colors!"
- Nanci: "love these shoes"
- Margaret: "A gift. My daughter is a runner; these shoes are favorites! Thank you!!!"
Rachel asked: Are these shoes supportive enough for someone who tends to over-pronate?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Rachel, These shoes are built for the mild to moderate overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced cushioning and stability. I hope this helps! Emily"