FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Laura: "I love these running shoes and have worn them for years. I wouldn't buy any other running shoe!"
- Ellie: "comfortable running shoes"
- Anita: "I always buy ASICS. They are the best!"
- Melanie: "excellent comfortable shoes at a great price!"
- Donna: "Kayano comes recommended among runners. Like the more sophisticated colors of this one; too many other color selections look like young children's shoes."
- Debra: "For comfort support"
- C: "I love ASICS shoes - they fit my feet like a glove. So comfortable - light weight and lots of support"
- PHYNICE: "BEST BRAND AND VERY GOOD RUNNING SHOE"
- Bethany: "Best shoes, period. Like running on a cloud."
- Laura: "always worn asics, great comfort if a little heavy but you have to take care of your feet!"
- marie l: "used in past . good shoes for support and comfort"
- Amanda: "good review on runners website"
- Delfina: "great shoe for long distance running. very comfortable yet sleek enough for considerable speed"
Jason asked: I have mortons neuromas and from research online, I've been steered to this shoe. Can anyone tell me if this is a good shoe for my issue? I need plenty of padding and I need a wider toe box. Do these shoes provide those two things?
- Cathy: "The padding is good and the toe box is bigger than most shoes. I do not have the problem that you have so I am not sure how much padding you need. I ordered a wide because my feet swell and it is big enough for the swelling. Good luck"
- Toni: "I bought the women's wide and I think it definitely has a wide enough toe box , but I think there are other styles in Asics with more padding if you're looking for a lot of cushioning. Best way to tell is by trying them on. You'll know as soon as you try them on which feels the best for you. Good luck."