Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 40
Rated 4 out of 5 by Smilebrightener Good buy
Nice clog. Very comfortable. Sole looks like wood but isn't so clog has nice, springy feel. Good with jeans especially.
June 13, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by greendew Looked better than it felt
This shoe looked like it would be great with work slacks. The first time I tried wearing them to work, my feet hurt. There was no flex, no comfort in each step and my toes slid or rather jammed themselves at the front of the shoe. I was just greatful that I brought a change with me. I might wear these when light walking is all that is required.
May 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tracym00 This are so comfy and stylish! They go with just about everything!
April 24, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by carbop222 runs small
i love boc shoes but these run at least 1/2 too small. i wear a size 10 which i ordered on line and my toes are rubbing the top of the shoe. too bad they dont make a size 10 1/2. hope that they will strech a little. other than that i love this shoe. very cute and stylish.
April 14, 2013
- More Women's Peggy Reviews
- Women's Peggy reviews (page 2)
- Women's Peggy reviews (page 3)
- Women's Peggy reviews (page 4)
- Women's Peggy reviews (page 5)
- Women's Peggy reviews (page 6)
- Women's Peggy reviews (page 7)
- Women's Peggy reviews (page 8)
- Women's Peggy reviews (page 9)