FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Anne Marie: "had these in the past and loved them; work really well, comfy, and clean up nicely."
- Sandy: "viewed them at the store but did not have my size."
- JOANNE: "nike sandals are a great fit for kids, they stay on during lots of busy activity and my girls love wearing them"
- Michelle: "These sandals don't rub on my daughter's feet, especially the back of the heel, and they are comfortable."
- H: "this is nice for the boat"
- Kortney: "For my baby girl"
- P: "Granddaughter had a pair last year and they worked so well, we got her a new pair for this year. They stay on her feet weel."
- Leah: "I love these shoes for my kids. Easy to put on and take off by themselves. Perfect for our weekends boating!"
- Angela: "I bought these last year for my daughter and they are great!"
- A: "these sandals look easy for my three year old to put on herself and they look light and comfortable"
jennifer asked: does the shoe fit true to size? My daughter wears a size 4.5 so I am wondering if I should get a 5
- DeAngela: "i sized up and the fit is perfect"
- Tracy: "My daughter wears an 8 sneaker and she took a 9 in these. She loves them so much we actually ordered a 10 too for the end of the Summer and the early Fall! Another option would be to order 2 sizes and then just return the other pair to the store in person! :)"
- Andrea: "They run small. My daughter's Nike tennis shoes are a 6 1/2 so I ordered a 7. They are too small. I am exchanging for an 8. "
- Melissa: "These shoes run quite small.....I got my daughter a size and a half bigger than her normal size. I had to exchange my online order at local store. They have a ton of adjustment so if they are a little big you can definitely adjust to fit. They are great shoes. Melissa M."
- Shanaz: "I think it runs small. My daughter was recently measured to be a size 5. I bought size 5 online and has to exchange for 6. My daughter still fits into size 4.5 with stride rite brand shoes. "
- Kimberly: "I found that these ran small, so I ordered one size up. Especially so that they would last longer."
- Tina: "I found these to run small.. I am actually returning them for the next size.. I would suggest to get the 5.."
- Amy: "I found that they run a little small. My daughter is in between sizes 5-6 for her other shoes and I had to return the size 6 in these and get her a 7."