FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dorothy: "colorful, lots of compliments"
- Flavia: "The best brand to runners"
- Ruth: "the color and good reviews"
- Tana: "loved the colors"
- S: "had the tri 7 and loved them"
- Moira: "I wear Asics for the gel shock cushion I need to reduce back pain! They can be fun too, right?"
- Jenny: "A friend of mine bought these and told me how comfortable they are. My granddaughter (age 24) loves bright colored shoes. I got them for my granddaughter for Christmas. And the promo code certainly was a major factor in making my decision."
- M: "WORKOUT SHOES"
- Kim: "the color, and reviews, stability"
- Darlene: "They're pretty and colorful and because they're Asics!"
- David: "Mother's Day present."
- Jill: "I own these shoes and they are the most comfortable shoes I have. I am buying a pair for a friend as a gift because she always compliments mine when I am wearing them."
Droeen asked: Do these run on the narrow side? I have wide feet but sometimes the regular widths fit fine.
- Susan: "I recently bought a pair and have medium-width feet. I think Nike shoes fit more on the narrow side but Asics have always been supportive and comfortable. This shoe has a lot of cushion. You might want to try on a pair before buying them."
- Brenda: "Hello Droeen, I have kind of a wide foot too & these fit perfectly....I've worn them twice and I got tons of compliments, plus they're super comfortable!!!"
- Angela: "These are my 3rd pair of ASIC Gels. I love them. My feet are a regular width and I feel like they fit perfect, not too wide or too narrow."
- Judie: "I myself was worried about that too. I do have a wider foot but found that the type of material spans the widest part of my foot has some give and once broken in will fit just fine. I love the style, fit and fun colors of it!!! Definitely my favorite runners yet ;)"
- Angela: "No I would not say they fit narrow. I have a regular to wide foot and they fit my foot very well! They are also extremely comfortable and my feet do not get too hot while I am running in them. Hope that helps "
- Jill: "I don't wear wide sizes however I certainly dont have narrow feet. i would say these do NOT run on the narrow side."
Teresa asked: Does this shoe provide substantial lateral support or is it more of a "running" shoe? I need shoes for kickboxing and was wondering if this would be a good purchase.
- Tracey: "These were for my daughter. I know she does use them for running, but not sure how the lateral support is. Sorry!"
- Kendra: "Yes, this shoe provides great lateral support, I wear mine for Turbo Kick and have not had any problems."
- Sarah: "I love this shoe! I wear them for everything sport related. I even wore them when I moved houses. "
- fatmata: "Yes it's is I used it Kickboxing, running and seps class. "
- Shanel: "I work 12 hours shifts and I'm on my feet the whole time / there's never been a day where I've complained about my feet. They provide great support and they are very x"
Megan asked: Have any duathletes or triathletes bought this shoe? I am a duathlete and bought the tri 7 version of the shoe for race day and liked it. Not much padding but fast for racing. How does it stack up to the tri 7 version? What improvements are there?
- Brittany (staff): "Hi Megan, Unfortunately we don't have that type of information available to us. I'm sorry we can't be of more help. Thanks, FamousFootwear.com"