FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christine: "The color is attractive"
- T: "Love the color combination!"
- Kimberly: "My grand daughters have had shoes like these before and they loved them."
- Randi: "comfort, cool style"
- Eric: "I chose this pair of Nikes because I think my daughter would like them."
- Sandy: "its cute"
- Stacy: "I needed athletic shoes for running, and I thought these were really nice looking that I could wear with an outfit too, and they were a great price."
- Ryan: "To start working out more"
- Jacinda: "Style"
- Monica: "price"
patty asked: do these shoes have a movable tounge?
- Doreen: "Yes they do. I love these sneakers,they are very comfortableand also look great too!!"
- Kaci: "Yes, the tongue is movable. The shoelaces can be threaded through a loophole on the tongue for additional stability. "
- Mary: "Yes, it is."
- Danielle: "Yes. They have a moveable tongue. "
- Caitlyn E: "Yes they do. Great shoes! Super comfy!"
susan asked: Do these tennis shoes run Small,True to size or Too Big?
- Elizabeth: "I feel like they run true to size. I wear a 7 and these fit perfectly!"
- Erin: "True to size "
- Mary: "I think they run very narrow, but length was true to size. I returned tostore apnd got wide width in similar style and that was even too narrow."
- Caitlyn E: "True to size. "
- Jerico: "I would say true to size! I love mine! They are very comfortable! "
- Kelly: "I bought these for my sister. She said they run true to size and really likes them."
- tanya: "I found them to run true to suze.Most comfy sneaker I have ever bought,it feels like I just have socks on.They are the best sneakers I have ever had for the gym"
- Jena: "True to size."
- Karimen: "True to size"
- david: "My wife says true to size."
- Cydney: "They fit my feet perfect, and I have large feet- size 11. Like new shoes, they are snug at first, but I'm sure they would get more comfortable the more you wear them."