FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "needed a closed toe blue summer shoe"
- K: "I've been looking for a pair of Navy blue wedges"
- K: "color and style"
- Susan: "Summer shoe with enclosed toe and color"
- Dana: "It's hard to find nice navy shoes that are not peep toes, sandals or just to, well, older lady-ish. These are perfect, love the look of the navy fabric, love the height of the heels! These shoes can be worn with jeans, a summer skirt/top or dress, navy or tan work slacks. They look to be very versatile."
Hazell asked: HOW HIGH ARE THE HEELS?
- amy: "About 2.5". "
- Stephanie: "The heels are three inches, although I find the wedge and 1/2 inch platform really help them not seems/feel as high as they are. Hope this helps."
- Veronika: "The heels were about 3 inches, not too tall for me. The toe on the right foot was just so tight and the left one slid up and down when I walked."
- Stacy: "aabout three inches but comfortable"