FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- E: "I love a wedge! They go well with slacks, jeans or a shirt. Great for everyday wear."
- Erica: "The reviews I have read say they are comfortable. They are very similar to a pair of wedges that Kate Middleton wears frequently that I love and can't find in stock any where. Will be great for the Summer."
- Norma: "comfort and color"
- Carla: "This is a cute shoe. Love the style"
- Julie: "Looking for this exact shoe and could not find it anywhere else."
- R: "Looks cute and comfortable to walk in"
- Diane: "on sale...for next summer"
- R: "I need closed-toe dress shoes for work. These heels look like the right height for my pants."
Rebecca asked: Are they comfortable to be on your feet for about 1-2 hours? Because I will be graduating 8th grade in 4-5 months and I think these would be perfect! :)
- Maryann: "Hi Rebecca, I returned these shoes...along with the dark blue pair. My reason for returning the shoes is they were narrow at the toes, and the fabric was too hard in front of the shoe, which made them feel very uncomfortable.. I do have a narrow foot, and I purchased a seven in a half and my foot also was slipping out of the shoe. It's a shame, I really liked the shoes. I hope I helped you, and congratulations on your Graduation!"
- Carolyn: "They seemed comfortable when I tried them on. I do not plan to where them until I go on vacation in April."
- Rebecca: "Thank you!!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Rebecca, I definitely think these would work for that type of occasion. Wedges are always more comfortable, especially when standing on your feet for an extended period of time. I hope this helps! Emily"