FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Diane: "Average!"
- Robbi: "Good price for a good shoe!"
- Julian: "i love these three colors together"
- karin: "my son likes nike running shoes and your price was right..."
- Randal: "Nike Brand, color and style."
Mark asked: Are these shoes durable?
- jose: "i actually have this use and use them all the time for college, and walking ,running and working out. and so far this are the longest shoes i've ever had. lasting 1 year and 2 months."
- Lisa: "Yes! I bought them for my son and they can live through all the sports and fun a big kid can throw at them."
- Tammy: "Yes they are very durable and comfortable. My 15 year old son wears them all the time, especially when out on his daily run."
- Robbi: "My 17 year old son is very hard on shoes and so far these shoes are still in great shape. He wears them casually and also works out in them."
- Tara: "Yes. I bought them for my 12 yr old in April and they still look good."
- Victor: "These shoes are somewhat durable. I use them for walking at about 3 miles a day and they have lasted about 2 months. I feel they are wearing out a bit too fast."
- Eric: "Very durable and comfortable. I use them for work and walk around all day. Stay comfy and stay strong all day."
- Fawaz: "Yes. "
William asked: I really want a shoe that is lightweight but still has enough support to keep me aligned. I tend to run on the outside of my right foot unless i have enough support. I have tried some of the "minimal" styles and while i love how light they are I pronate too much. Wondering if these are a happy middle ground?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Yes this Nike shoe would be a happy middle ground, as it is a lightweight running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator. I hope this helps! Emily"