FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- johnna: "soft, comfortable and like the look"
- Mary: "I purchased the same shoes in a different color at Nordstroms Rack. This particular type of Nike's are the most comfortable and light as air shoes that I have ever worn and I have paid substantially more for other brands and although they last, these are by far the best. I'm very happy to see that they are available in other colors AND the new versions that have come in. I wish I had every color! I like the new 'neon' colors!"
- Kammira: "Because it had great reviews and was cute."
- Nancy: "like the color & style. Tried them on in store and they fit well"
Sabrina asked: Do these have laces you have to tie or do they just slip them on?
- Teresa: "The shoes have laces that tie. They are a very comfortablelight weight shoe. However, they did take some time to break in. they gave me blisters the first time I wore them."
- Jennifer: "They have laces. Really, they are super comfortable and very supportive. One of the best pairs of workout shoes I've worn"
- Lauren: "Laces to tie."
- K: "Yes they do have laces you have to tie. They are a very comfortable and easy fitting shoe!"
- MaryJane: "You have to tie the laces."
- Karen: "Have to tie."
- Julie: "Tie"
- Jerrie: "Sorry, I did not buy this shoe."
- Miranda: "It really depends on how tight you tie them. The first few times I laced them tight enough that slipping on and off wasn't possible but after I got a feel for the shoes I loosened up a bit and now I slip them on and am good to go."
- Kayleigh: "They have laces to tie"
miriam asked: Do these have removeable insoles to accomodate orthotics?
- Kenya: "Yes they do. These are by far the most comfortable shoes ever!! I absolutely love them :)"
- Jerrie: "Yes they do have removable insoles"
- Halina: "Yes, the insoles are removable, The shoos are very comfortable I like them a lot, these are the most constable Nike's I have. The other Nike's are not so good for me."
Michele asked: How is this shoe for Zumba? Is there enough support to keep the foot from sliding around? How is the arch support?
- Donna: "This shoe does have great arch support and fits the foot well. It is a light weight and airy shoe so the foot tends to not heat up."
- Kirsten: "Arch support is decent but with Zumba I would worry about the stitching between the bottom of the shoe and top of rubberized bottom would wear quickly, stretching them out which as you know a loose fit isn't good for Zumba.."
- Carol: "Zumba? Great ! Good support, but sizes run large, had to return my 6 1/2's for 6's. Arch support ... just ok. I wear mine as work shoe's, & I mostly stand in one spot all day long so "mega" arch support would be better for my purpose. They are light as feathers on your feet !!!"
- Cindy: "I bought these as a gift, sorry I can't answer this question. "
- Jennifer: "I think so. The shoes fit me really well and don't feel them slide around at all."
- Michael: "The support is exceptional and the fit is true.... I have had absolutely no issues with an ill fit, or with any type of undesired foot movement.... Light and comfortable! Perfect shoe for fitness activities - zumba & jazzersize included...."