FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
miriam asked: Do these have removeable insoles to accomodate orthotics?
- Kenya: "Yes they do. These are by far the most comfortable shoes ever!! I absolutely love them :)"
- Jerrie: "Yes they do have removable insoles"
- Halina: "Yes, the insoles are removable, The shoos are very comfortable I like them a lot, these are the most constable Nike's I have. The other Nike's are not so good for me."
Michele asked: How is this shoe for Zumba? Is there enough support to keep the foot from sliding around? How is the arch support?
- Donna: "This shoe does have great arch support and fits the foot well. It is a light weight and airy shoe so the foot tends to not heat up."
- Kirsten: "Arch support is decent but with Zumba I would worry about the stitching between the bottom of the shoe and top of rubberized bottom would wear quickly, stretching them out which as you know a loose fit isn't good for Zumba.."
- Carol: "Zumba? Great ! Good support, but sizes run large, had to return my 6 1/2's for 6's. Arch support ... just ok. I wear mine as work shoe's, & I mostly stand in one spot all day long so "mega" arch support would be better for my purpose. They are light as feathers on your feet !!!"
- Cindy: "I bought these as a gift, sorry I can't answer this question. "
- Jennifer: "I think so. The shoes fit me really well and don't feel them slide around at all."
- Michael: "The support is exceptional and the fit is true.... I have had absolutely no issues with an ill fit, or with any type of undesired foot movement.... Light and comfortable! Perfect shoe for fitness activities - zumba & jazzersize included...."