FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "bought these last year for my daughter and we both loved them, so I bought the next size up for this year."
- M: "my daughter had a smaller pair and she loved them plus they are supper cute."
- Janel: "It's cute for my daughter"
- Christine: "My daughter wanted fashion boots for Middle School."
- manuel: "liked the price and wanted for grand daughter she loves boots."
- Denton: "Had a pair we loved but the zipper broke."
- Xavier: "Look great"
- stacy: "for my daughter"
- Rosheek: "Stylish and cute"
- Jamal: "my youngest would like tem"
tabatha asked: I chose size 7-medium. My daughter is 2 years old. So, am I choosing the toddler size 7 or pre-school size 7 or grade school size 7?
- Holli: "I would say to choose the toddler/pre school size. I think they both fall under the smaller sizes. I 99% sure I ordered the preschool size for my daughter last year and they fit fine. "
- Erin: "my daughter is 4 and I bought a 9 m. they fit well. not sure if this is toddler or child size. Good thing is if they don't fit, FF is really good about allowing returns at their stores. good luck"
- Jean: "Hi, I hope I can help. I am not the mom, just the great grandmother, but I love boots and I love buying for my little 3 year old great granddaughter so much. What I found out about the sizing on the little ones shoes is they do not stick to one way of sizing. what I usually find is this-----size infant to toddler sizes ( our kids sizes ) Regular toddler, most of the time is 5 or 6 years or preschool, grade school 7 is for larger. I always look for the infant to toddler and have gotten it right so far. When you get to 7 1/2 then you go to regular toddler. I hope I did not confuse you--have a great day and good luck, regards, Jean"
- APRIL: "When I ordered these boots for my 10 yr old last yr, I ordered a size 3 and thought it would have been for a 10 yr old but it was for a little kid, I think these are made for little kids not big ones."
- Julieta: "Choose toddler size 7. I bought these for my daughter too they are very cute, not very tall though."
- Liz: "I would say that I would go with the toddler size 7, I bought these for my oldest daughter last year & again this year for both of my daughters. I found that they run a little small, but that doesn't mean that it would be the same for everyone. My oldest will be 4 next month, she normally wears a size 9 but I had to get a 10 in these & my youngest is 1 1/2, wears a 5-5 1/2 & the 6 seems to fit perfectly."
- Mary: "Preschool 7. I am very happy with these boots btw. I have them for my older daughter also."